- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Treasury Executive
- Nigeria > Lagos
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Senior Executive
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJEfnc4i
- Posted: Sep 25, 2022
- Deadline: Oct 25, 2022
job specialization: Banking & Finance / Treasury/Payments
As a Treasury Executive, you will have direct responsibility for some of our treasury functions, including cash and treasury operations, investment portfolio management, interest rate risk management, investment analysis, capital management, and more. Other responsibilities include monitoring treasury goals, products, and available services and managing the company’s liquidity risk exposure.
- Support treasury management and help develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets and minimize costs.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies, and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of cash management activities.
- Manage the investment portfolio with the protocols of safety first, liquidity, and profitability.
- Recommend and implement improvements to current treasury management processes
- Assist in managing and deepening the company’s banking and investment infrastructure relationships.
- a minimum of a Professional Certificate is required
- at least 3 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Lagos, and it's environs
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Finance or relevant certification (e.g. ACCA, ICAN, CFA, CMA, or CPA) will be preferred
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures and in-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).