- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Technical Lead
- Nigeria > Lagos
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Management
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJtur2PR
- Posted: Mar 18, 2023
- Deadline: Apr 19, 2023
job specialization: IT Services Software / Product Management
We are searching for an innovative technical lead to join our company. As the technical lead, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
- Collaborating with the team on identifying the technical requirements for new or existing projects/features.
- Delegating and assigning work/tasks to team members in order to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with other technical leads to set standards and engineering policy/procedure documents.
- Ensuring team members work according to set standards and engineering procedures.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 3 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Lagos, and it's environs
- Product Management
- Technical Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Must have practical knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- The candidate should have practical knowledge of programming. And should be an experienced user of at least one programming language. For example, React JS, ReactNative, Kotlin, Swift iOS, C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Have experience with at least one of GCP, AWS & Microsoft Azure (preferably Azure & AWS).