- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Senior Software Engineer
- Nigeria > Lagos
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Management
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJsQWTEK
- Posted: Sep 10, 2022
- Deadline: Oct 10, 2022
job specialization: IT Services Software / Desktop Software Development
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will take on ownership for the implementation and technical effectiveness of broad functional and/or technical areas of the platform. You will be expected to contribute meaningfully to the design and improvement of the solutions you work on. You will be expected to contribute to the development of the improvement of the software development practice as a whole through peer leadership, code review, technical training, process improvement and technical thought leadership.
- Independently identifies technical problems and proposes solutions across the platform, particularly in their areas of mastery. Seeks out ways to improve the system and product development practice and proposes them to the team leadership. Seeks out opportunities to improve the work-products of their peers. Own the technical testing and performance planning side of their projects
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 5 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Lagos, and it's environs
- Desktop Software Development
- Scripts & Utilities
- Web Development
- Network & System Adminstration
- Code Sophistication - Understands a wide range complex code constructs, design patterns and frameworks
- Actively contributes to the improvement of product design from a technical perspective including usability, security, memory management, manageability, reliability and performance.
- Code Testing (Manual, Auto, Unit) - Contributes to the overall improvement of code testability and code testing tools and processes.
- Code Review Quality - Consistently performs in-depth code review within areas of responsibility, with feedback that goes beyond typical error-checking to include overall structure, performance, reliability and maintainability of the platform & code base.