- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Senior Marketing Lead
- Kenya > Nairobi
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Experienced (non-manager)
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJfvNsyq
- Posted: Nov 28, 2022
- Deadline: Dec 28, 2022
job specialization: Marketing & PR / Market Research Manager
The ideal candidate will be strong-in and passionate about marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be data-savvy in understanding how to partner with the business in making data-driven decision
- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trends.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Collect and report business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources.
- Maintain or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods.
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 3 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Nairobi, and it's environs
- Brand Management
- Product Management
- Market Research Analyst
- Knowledge of market research practices and techniques
- Proficient computer skills
- Budget and cost analysis experience
- Experience analyzing data