- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Senior Data Analyst
- South Africa > Cape Town
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Experienced (non-manager)
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJrnpxHE
- Posted: Feb 07, 2023
- Deadline: Mar 07, 2023
job specialization: Data Science & Analytics / Quatitative Analysis
The company is one of the leading Fintech organisations in Africa. Our data team is on a mission to empower everyone with insights and data in their hands to grow the company to new heights. We are passionate about evolving our skills and tools as we evolve the data analytics and reporting space within one of SA's biggest Payment service providers.
- You will be responsible for creating insightful reporting and analysis. Presenting this to stakeholders so that the numbers are understandable and actionable.
- You will work across multiple departments and work with several payment systems databases.
- Your primary responsibility will be to utilize your knowledge, skills, and experience to turn raw data into information and insights, which can be used to make business decisions.
- Manage daily data requests for internal and external clients diligently addressing their data needs.
- Assist in making the data team more efficient by automating reporting and contributing to the data warehouse.
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 3 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Cape Town, and it's environs
- Quatitative Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Data Minning & Management
- Working experience with SQL & knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of a visualization tool such as Tableau, QlikSense, or Power Bi
- Advantageous to have worked with Microsoft Synapse and Data Factory.