- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Scrum Master
- Nigeria > Lagos
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Management
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJwBRhaq
- Posted: Nov 18, 2022
- Deadline: Dec 19, 2022
job specialization: IT Services Software / Product Management
The company is building a unified alternative payment network for over 1 billion Africans. Dash allows its users to send, spend, save, and pay regardless of currency and provider. The company is looking for a visionary, missionary and talented Scrum Masters to oversee & guide scrum teams.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- a minimum of a None of these is required
- at least 4 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Lagos, and it's environs
- Product Management
- Technical Project Manager
- Strategy Consultant
- Certified scrum master, SAFe preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business, or a relevant field preferred.