- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Reconciliation Analyst
- Nigeria > Lekki
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Experienced (non-manager)
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJUymyq-
- Posted: Sep 02, 2022
- Deadline: Oct 02, 2022
job specialization: Banking & Finance / Reconciliations
As a financial service provider, daily reconciliation of transactions is of utmost priority to us. We are looking to hire a Reconciliation Analyst to assist in ensuring that our transactions across all vendors are promptly reconciled. The ideal candidate will be a smart, detail-oriented, enthusiastic person with a passion for problem solving and collaboration. You will be relied on to anticipate, identify problems and promptly take corrective actions when issues arise. You will also help to resolve reconciliation issues and liaise with different teams internally and externally to ensure funds are recovered as soon as possible.
- Daily reconciliation of our settlement reports, bank accounts and the company system to ensure the integrity and accuracy of transactions and bank debits.
- Reconcile daily all data held in our systems to ensure only the right transaction values and charges were disbursed to agents/customers.
- Ensuring daily reconciliations are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Working with other teams to improve processes with the view of reducing loopholes to improve quality and efficiency of reconciliation.
- Report and escalate all non-reconciling items to ensure they are communicated via Email or any appropriate means to the relevant teams for investigation or correction while remaining responsible for effective resolution.
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 2 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Lekki, and it's environs
- PC Literacy in MS Excel, Word, tableau/Powerbi
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills