- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Product Strategy Analyst
- Nigeria > Lagos
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Management
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJN3TRuR
- Posted: Feb 25, 2023
- Deadline: Mar 25, 2023
job specialization: IT Services Software / Product Management
We are looking for an experienced Product Strategy Analyst who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa. The ideal candidate will identify new opportunities, coordinate business generation activities; develop customized targeted sales strategies, assess the company’s product performance, drive business engagement with partners to derive strategic partnerships for Fintech services, and help develop its long-term strategic plans for future product lines.
- Use data platforms and tools such as data banks and strategy centers to conduct an in-depth analysis of business groups and industries, form valuable insights, and output corresponding solutions to problems.
- Generating weekly and monthly Product reports of African Fintech or Bank product services for informed decision-making.
- Basic capacity building exchange rate products, cross-border payment, POS merchant services, credit loans or Buy Now Pay Later product research.
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 4 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Lagos, and it's environs
- Product Management
- Technical Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Good at using Microsoft Office, SQL, and Product Model Tool Consumers are preferred
- Familiar with industry dynamics, sensitive to marketing trending and products, good at learning, transformation, and precipitation.
- Excellent communication skills and execution skills.