- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Product Manager
- Kenya > Nairobi
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Management
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJctCCLo
- Posted: Sep 20, 2022
- Deadline: Oct 19, 2022
job specialization: IT Services Software / Product Management
The Product Manager is responsible for vision execution for the company's 360-degree auto tech solutions. Product Managers work closely with various teams to make business decisions and create product strategies that ensure the company’s long-term sustainability. In the execution of these strategies Product Managers work with business teams across all our geographies of operations to ensure business goals are met on time and on budget
- Managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research using multiple channels supported by ongoing calls and visits to customers and existing and potential Autochek users.
- Prepare, maintain, and evangelize the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases.
- Planning and Implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, overseeing interdepartmental activities to execute plans.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 3 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Nairobi, and it's environs
- Product Management
- Business Analyst
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices, and Agile Software Development. Experience with Product Roadmap, backlog, and Scrum Activities. Experience with JIRA
- Expertise in Sprint Planning and execution