- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Marketing Associate
- Ghana > Accra
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Experienced (non-manager)
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJU7bD2z
- Posted: Aug 25, 2022
- Deadline: Sep 26, 2022
job specialization: Marketing & PR / Marketing Assistant
A central feature of our QualityRx program is establishing the pharmacy as a primary healthcare center. The company works closely with partner pharmacies within the QualityRx network on initiatives to increase footfall and expand the customer base and satisfaction. Our overall objective is to allow pharmacies to offer more than just dispensing medication. The company is keen on ensuring that patients can see the pharmacy as a place to access all their primary care needs. You will work with the primary care team and other stakeholders to promote the service and drive patient adoption and satisfaction.
- Working with retail teams, community health nurses in interacting with patients and potential mutti members to understand the key patient needs at communities where mutti pharmacies are.
- Interacting closely with patients and potential customers to understand who they are, what their health care requirements are and how to connect with the target markets.
- He/she will advise the team on strategic locations/spots to conduct community health outreaches, also plan and execute this strategy.
- He/she will work with the team to create strategies to drive consultations and adoption of patient support programs
- Manage and collaborate with agencies and stakeholders, identify and initiate partnerships with new vendors.
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 2 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Accra, and it's environs
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, communications, or another related field
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s