- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Machine Learning/AI - Fintech Intern
- Ghana > Accra
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Intern
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJZLKEXx
- Posted: Sep 23, 2022
- Deadline: Oct 23, 2022
job specialization: Data Science & Analytics / Machine Learning
We are looking for Africa Fintech Intern - Machine Learning/AI. We’re recruiting a smart-working, passionate, financial services professional, who will play an important role to help grow the company. You are driven to innovate and will enjoy leading the efforts with financial institution partners on the ground in Ghana.
- Use predictive modeling, statistics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and extract insights from structured and unstructured financial data.
- Develop software, algorithms and applications to apply mathematics to data, perform large scale experimentation and build data driven apps to translate data into risk assessment intelligence. Assists business with causal inferences & observations with finding patterns and relationships in data.
- Must be a current student enrolled into an university pursuing a M.S or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Operation Research, and Statistics or equivalent expertise.
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 1 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Accra, and it's environs
- Quatitative Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Data Visualization
- Data Minning & Management
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Expertise in relational database structures, research methods, machine learning (building/training models), Cloud based technologies, Big Data technologies i.e. Hadoop, HBase, Lucene/Solr, analytics packages
- Expertise in scripting/programming languages i.e. Python, Perl, PHP, Java, C/C++, SQL
- Comfortable working independently and virtually collaborating with colleagues