- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Lead React Native Engineer
- Zambia > Lusaka
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Management
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJw5aUnY
- Posted: Dec 08, 2022
- Deadline: Jan 09, 2023
job specialization: IT Services Software / Mobile Development
At the company we’re looking for an exceptional Staff Engineer who can help us create a world-class payment application. You’ll be using your detailed knowledge of development in React Native to lead the technical roadmap & development of the mobile app with the goal of improving user experience, design and performance. You’ll bring domain knowledge of the fintech industry whilst demonstrating an affinity for our user’s needs in Africa. You will own one of the company's core products - Borderless Money which includes person to person payment & deposits/withdrawals while also supporting others in the mobile guild to build technically excellent solutions.
- Join a team of geographically distributed engineers who own Mobile Product with the goal of shipping the most reliable & engaging mobile app in our industry.
- Be a technical leader within the Mobile Product team to help define and shape and push the boundaries of mobile
- Build, test and ship customer facing features & products using tools and frameworks like React Native, Typescript, ES6, Node, and Redux.
- Own the technical implementation and roadmap for the Mobile Product team & support our product squads in defending theirs. e.g. engage thoughtly on PR reviews from the team.
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 5 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Lusaka, and it's environs
- Product Management
- Mobile Development
- Database Administration
- Experience in CI/CD best practices to deliver software frequently and reliably.
- Experience building large scale commercial web or mobile applications using React/React Native.
- A passion for building fintech applications whether it be following industry news, building your own payment wallet or an avid user of new banking applications, or previous experience in the fintech industry.