- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking iOS Engineer
- Kenya > Nairobi
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Experienced (non-manager)
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJx3vnF-
- Posted: Nov 24, 2022
- Deadline: Dec 25, 2022
job specialization: IT Services Software / Mobile Development
The company is looking for a visionary, missionary and talented individual to develop high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Design and execute user-facing features for applications on iOS devices by leveraging mobile operating system frameworks for multi-threading, persisting data, and managing user experience and graphics across multiple screen sizes.
- Improve the stability of the app by ensuring that unit tests are robust, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 5 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Nairobi, and it's environs
- Database Administration
- Mobile Development
- Product Management
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role