- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Financial Crime Manager
- South Africa > Cape Town
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Experienced (non-manager)
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJKM3uWm
- Posted: Jan 23, 2023
- Deadline: Feb 23, 2023
job specialization: Financial Service & Insurance / Compliance & Regulatory
We are looking for a Financial Crime Manager who will assist in designing and establishing effective strategies, internal practices, measures, procedures and controls relevant to the prevention of Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Financial Crimes to join us at Mama Money.
- All AML-related investigations, regulatory reporting to the Financial Intelligence Centre, and customer and payment screening obligations.
- Developing and maintaining the agent due diligence process and partner due diligence processes.
- Detecting, recording, and evaluating all risks arising from existing and new clients, new financial instruments and services and updating and amending the systems and procedures applied by the company for the effective management of such risks.
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 4 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Cape Town, and it's environs
- Compliance & Regulatory
- General Management
- Excellent understanding of the Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) reporting obligations
- Experience within AML and financial crime
- You have experience working with transaction monitoring and customer screening tools/solution