- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Finance Associate
- Nigeria > Lagos
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Experienced (non-manager)
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJasxZUt
- Posted: Sep 17, 2022
- Deadline: Oct 17, 2022
job specialization: Accountancy (Qualified) / Finance Manager
The company is looking for a Finance Associate to join our Nigeria operations. In this role, the Associate will be expected to interface with clients, suppliers, tax authorities, and other regulatory bodies.
- Ensure accuracy of data monitoring mechanisms for facilities’ weekly revenues, deposits, bank balances, and withdrawals. Where necessary, collaborate with the Operations team to collect information on revenue.
- Manages the Business Unit’s expenditures to ensure that there are proper authorization and approval and spends are within the approved budget
- Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting and reforecast processes.
- Financial analysis and determining viable investment opportunities via NPV,ROCE and other methods in collaboration with Operations
- Ensure Customers’ ledgers are updated in time to enable real-time decision making
- a minimum of a Professional Certificate is required
- at least 3 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Lagos, and it's environs
- Finance Manager
- ICA/ ACCA/ CFA qualifications
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and familiarity with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Accounting packages.
- Excellent problem solving skills