- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Finance Admin Associate
- Nigeria > Lagos
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Experienced (non-manager)
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJStDqjP
- Posted: Sep 24, 2022
- Deadline: Oct 24, 2022
job specialization: Accountancy (Qualified) / Financial Accountant
The company is a smart addressing system, enabling 4 billion people without a physical address to “be included”. The company is solving a global problem and we’re growing fast. This creates an exciting and fulfilling opportunity for a Finance and Admin person to contribute to a great ops team supporting a great product.
- Create invoices and manage payments received.
- Process bill payments & Post daily expenses and invoices.
- Verify payments and deposits made through the company accounts.
- Weekly & monthly reconciliation of the company accounts.
- Bank and general ledger reconciliations.
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 2 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Lagos, and it's environs
- Financial Services Accounting
- Finance Manager
- Management Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance/ CPA equivalent qualification
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience in fast-growing start-ups.
- Experience using Xero will be an added advantage.