- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Customer Service Junior Associate
- Ghana > Accra
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Graduate
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJ_hcyDN
- Posted: Aug 25, 2022
- Deadline: Sep 29, 2022
job specialization: Customer Service / Customer Service Assistant
The company is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our project team as a Customer Service Associate for a duration. He/She will serve as the primary voice for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty to the project in support of The company's mission, vision, values, and strategic priorities. This role will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. This position reports to the Customer Service Lead.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 2 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Accra, and it's environs
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision