- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
TransferGo currently seeking Business Development Manager
- Europe > Lodnon
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Experienced (non-manager)
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJ7VmFQU
- Posted: Oct 07, 2019
- Deadline: Nov 07, 2019
job specialization: IT Services Software / Product Management
TransferGo is a mission-led financial services company committed to offering the very best experience to our 1 million+ consumers. We are proud to be the best-rated consumer financial services with 75 NPS and 96% 5 stars on Trustpilot. Here at TransferGo, we believe that international financial services should speak your language, be “one click” easy, fairly priced and transparent. We are proud to be backed by top-tier VC firms including Vostok Emerging Finance (VEMF SDB) and Hard Yaka, who share our passion for this mission. Previously they have backed disruptors like Twitter, Square, and Ripple among others. If you share our vision for what financial services should do for millions of people around the world, apply now and let’s talk!
- Leading strategic distribution, reseller and affiliate partnerships across our global operation working closely with Product, local Growth Managers and Marketing Teams.
- Generating new business opportunities by identifying potential strategic partners and owning the end to end sales cycle from lead generation through to signing commercial agreements to accelerate growth of the business.
- Maintaining a high close rate on all leads provided by our Marketing and Growth Management teams.
- Building a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets and ensure KPI’s are met.
- Building and maintaining an in-depth understanding of our product by working closely with all relevant teams across the business.
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 2 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Lodnon, and it's environs
- Product Management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or related field (MBA advantageous); History of effectively managing external customers and successfully working with internal teams to build new capabilities and implement complex projects.