- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Business Development Head
- Kenya > Nairobi
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Management
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJK1BezH
- Posted: Sep 10, 2022
- Deadline: Oct 10, 2022
job specialization: Financial Service & Insurance / Business Development Manager
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Business Development professional who will be responsible for creating, managing, and launching a pipeline of partners in East Africa (including banks/issuers, fintechs, corporate payroll and MNO’s), ultimately enabling partners to use the GTP prepaid card platform to market to their customer base. You will have C-level engagement experience liaising with clients and internal stakeholders and are able to build lasting relationships internally and externally. This position will report to GTP’s Executive Vice President of Sales and will based in East Africa (Nairobi or Kampala) You will also bring with you a list of contacts in the industry that are looking to bring to expand their reach to East Africa.
- Build, manage, and close a sales pipeline of top tier banks, fintechs and MNO’s.
- Oversee the sales process from lead development to contracting to onboarding to account growth.
- Act as the client’s advocate within GTP and MFS Africa and work with internal teams (e.g., Business Development, Compliance, Operations, Product, Marketing) on partner needs, future enhancements and to solve any issues that arise.
- Develop and execute account plans and strategies to achieve account and company revenue targets.
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 5 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Nairobi, and it's environs
- Business Development Manager
- General Management
- Understand the East Africa payment banking space and have existing relationships in this region & excellent communication skills
- Analysing data and converting it into actionable insights and plans.
- Have good business acumen, outstanding negotiation skills and are results oriented.