- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Assistant Inventory Controller
- Rwanda > Kigali
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Graduate
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJGNPxWf
- Posted: Aug 25, 2022
- Deadline: Sep 26, 2022
job specialization: Purchasing / Stock Control
The Assistant Inventory Controller will assist the Inventory Controller Lead in managing and providing business information across all business units for smooth operations and quick decision making. The Assistant Inventory Controller will interpret, assess data quality, and eliminate irrelevant data.
- Manage and provide billing information from order-to-cash
- Manage and provide stock count reconciliation reports for Warehouses and facilities in trade.
- Provide monthly inventory reports to highlight the risk exposure of business waste before it’s realized (short-dated and slow-moving stock, excess/damaged stock).
- Analyze and generate useful business reports across all business units.
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 2 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Kigali, and it's environs
- Stock Control
- Phenomenal problem-solving skills, drive to do things the right way, and ability to prioritize
- Preferred Technology Exposure: SharePoint, Crystal reports, Microsoft Office365, and windows (Word/Google Sheet Excel/Microsoft Excel).