- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Android Software Engineer
- Nigeria > Lagos
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Experienced (non-manager)
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJBWVRhC
- Posted: Nov 09, 2022
- Deadline: Dec 09, 2022
job specialization: IT Services Software / Mobile Development
The company launched in Nigeria in 2017 and has seen rapid adoption and growth. In 2021, the company planned to grow their engineering team in Nigeria significantly. As part of this team, you will work closely with their global engineering team (distributed across three continents) to strengthen the capabilities of our existing products and build out new products for the company. As an Android Engineer, you will work closely with other members of the product and engineering team to build out new products and features, and maintain existing ones for millions of customers.
- Contributing to the design and development of our Android app (written in a mix of Java and Kotlin).
- Scoping new projects and features with our product team, and implementing them (including contributing to some parts of our backend systems when needed).
- Contributing to the overall engineering roadmap, including building out new products for the Nigerian market and beyond.
- Mentoring and teaching other team members.
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 3 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Lagos, and it's environs
- Database Administration
- Mobile Development
- Product Management
- You have experience architecting high-quality Android apps that interact with RESTful APIs and enjoy keeping up with the latest frameworks and development practices. It’s an added bonus if you have a working knowledge of languages such as Kotlin, Ruby, and/or Python.
- Excellent collaborator & communicator.
- You understand the value of writing thorough tests, and you are passionate about code quality and bug fixing.