- Listed benifts of being a member of AfricanJober
- Refine your job search by skill, location, salary, outsource opportunities etc
- Apply & Contact Companies directly on the platform
- Shortlist jobs & Track all your activities in one place
- Start receiving interviews & job offers in minutes
The Company is currently seeking Android Engineer
- Kenya > Nairobi
- Competitive Salary
- Position Type: Experienced (non-manager)
- 0 applicants
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Hours
- Job Ref: #AJbsUd5p
- Posted: Nov 12, 2022
- Deadline: Dec 13, 2022
job specialization: IT Services Software / Mobile Development
The company is looking for a visionary, missionary and talented Oversee the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Lead and optimize our technical approach to building our core platform, web apps, public and private APIs, and third-party integrations.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Contribute to the design and development of our Android app (written in a mix of Java and Kotlin).
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- a minimum of a University Degree is required
- at least 3 years of working experience
- it helps if applicants lives around Nairobi, and it's environs
- Mobile Development
- Database Administration
- Network & System Adminstration
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and gRPC
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs